EY-Parthenon is a strategy consultancy, committed to bringing unconventional yet pragmatic thinking together with our clients’ smarts to deliver actionable strategies for real impact in today’s complex business landscape.
EY-Parthenon has more than 25 years of experience in questioning the status quo with and for clients, as well as advising on strategies that are centered on each client's potential. We are multi-sector professionals and have built up in-depth knowledge in our core sectors. In addition, we deploy the focused competencies of our network in areas such as digitalization and analytics.
Since 2014 EY-Parthenon is part of the global EY business. EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
EY-Parthenon Belgium is recently established and fast growing. This is providing new team members broader responsibilities, more exposure to clients, and overall a significant opportunity for personal growth and development. Therefore EY-Parthenon is looking to attract Directors who are looking for entrepreneurship and responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The EY-Parthenon Director will have a leading role in the development and execution of the strategy services in Brussels. The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Build and maintain long term relationships with senior clients.
- Develop the business and acquire new clients and engagements.
- Lead client projects and engagement teams to deliver high quality outputs
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of strategy development and implementation.
- Identify opportunities for other EY service lines.
- Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff.
- Master degree in civil, bio- or business engineering or economics. An MBA degree will be considered as a strong asset.
- 6-9 years working experience in a strategy advisory company and/or in a corporate strategy department.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a practical ability to shape the business agenda and define strategic roadmaps.
- Experience with managing multiple complex business projects in parallel.
- Strong people and leadership skills (incl. cross-functional collaboration, team management and people development & coaching).
- Proven external relationship building capabilities leading to successful business development.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, team player and excellent communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity to help drive the growth of EY-Parthenon in Belgium.
- An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
- Long term career potential in a dynamic and diverse firm.
- Personal development. All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- An interesting salary package including company fringe benefits.
Découvrez le poste vacant ici.