Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Finance and organizations are changing at an unseen pace. Opportunities for CFO’s include intelligent automation of operations and decisions, advanced insights in past and future performance and new impactful experiences for business leaders, employees and customers of finance. Deloitte’s vision for data-, talent & experience-centric finance stretches far beyond common existing models.
Additionally, these changes also create opportunities for organizational innovations. Shared services and Global Business Services are adapting rapidly to provide Digital Services and become digital at the core.
Few CFO’s are well equipped to capture the value from these opportunities and solve the complex challenges that go along with them. They turn to Deloitte for advice and support to re-imagine and transform their finance and GBS organizations.
We are looking to strengthen our market leading team with a Finance Organization & GBS Transformation Director. We expect the right candidate to lead strategic and business development initiatives in this area, and manage projects from origination, to project inception and their final implementation and dissemination.
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Business development & sales
- You will take on a driving role in growing the Deloitte Digital Finance Organization and GBS Transformation footprint in the local, and where applicable, the international market. You will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to client leadership.
- While you may work across multiple industries, you will take a particular focus on the Consumer industry (consumer products, retail, automotive, transport, travel and hospitality, services). You will work with the team to sharpen our Digital Finance Organization and GBS value propositions continuously and contribute to our thought leadership together with our experts across Europe and globally. You will establish and nourish trusted senior client relationships.
2. Delivering client projects focusing on ‘Digital Finance Organization and GBS’
- You will be responsible for developing innovative blueprints for the finance organization & for global business services. You will deliver impactful transformation projects in this domain, including people and systems changes.
- As part of these projects, you will apply digital by integrating intelligent automation, advanced insights and impactful experiences for users as well as internal and external customers.
3. Team leadership
- You will be part of the Finance & Performance leadership team and commit to being a team player. You will contribute to attracting and retaining talent while clearly leading by example. As a leader of a fast-growing and diverse group of skilled people, you will ensure that, together, we continue to develop exciting careers and foster a culture of inclusion and diversity. You fully subscribe and propagate to our core values.
- To qualify for the role you must demonstrate skills and experiences in the following:
- Proven 10+ years of experience in business development, sales and delivery of large-scale finance transformation and shared services projects
- Consulting background in the market, preferably in one or more of the sectors in the Consumer industry
- Extensive expertise of organizational models for finance and shared services
- Thorough understanding of the opportunity offered by digital capabilities such as cognitive automation and analytics. Understanding of the SAP S/4HANA platform and finance modules
- Ability to apply this understanding to our clients’ organizations and define what people, data, system, organization changes are needed
- Experience in delivering change with a variety of change methods including design thinking and agile
- Strong commercial skills to build effective client, supplier and partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and diverse environments
- Master degree from a reputable institution
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- A position that can lead to senior leadership positions within Deloitte Belgium and internationally
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are highly encouraged
- A substantial investment in your personal and professional development
- An attractive and competitive rewards package
- Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem).
Organization: Enterprise Performance
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: Zaventem
Découvrez le poste vacant ici.